* Obama says job creation top priority * Jobless claims and durable goods data on tap * Futures up: Dow 37 pts, S&P 6.3 pts, Nasdaq 6.25 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Thursday in the wake of President Barack Obama's State of the Union speech, which had no new plans to tighten Wall Street oversight, and after strong results from Procter & Gamble and Ford. * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures up after Obama speech, Procter, Ford earns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.