* Traders looking for "compression effect" after closure * Day marks end of fiscal year for many mutual funds * Ford rallies after results posted during closure * Futures up: Dow 65 pts, S&P 8.2 pts, Nasdaq 9 pts By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose on Wednesday in what could be a volatile day of trading as equity markets reopen after a damaging storm forced a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures climb after historic market closure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.