(Adds details, updates prices) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures fell on Tuesday as home builder Lennar Corp. reported a loss, suggesting a worsening in the housing sector, while warnings from two key retailers raised concern about consumer spending. Lennar's disappointing quarterly results hit a market already made jittery by a profit warning from home improvement chain Lowe's Cos. Inc. and a forecast for a sales shortfall at Target Corp . The second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures drop on housing, spending concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.