(Updates with Empire Manufacturing survey and current account balance data in paragraphs 8-9, updates prices) By Jennifer Coogan NEW YORK, Dec 17 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures signaled a lower open on Monday as investors worried that rising inflation and signs of holiday retail weakness darkened the outlook for the economy. Weak sales at malls and shopping centers over the weekend led the head of America's Research Group, a consumer marketing firm, to lower his holiday sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures edge lower on holiday outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642