(Updates with futures reaction to PCE) NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures added to gains on Tuesday, indicating a firmly higher open for Wall Street, after a key measure of inflation was below economists' expectations. S&P 500 futures were up 13 points, well above fair value, a mathematical formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures rose 104 points, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures extend gains on PCE data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.