NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures extended declines on Friday, following global markets lower while investors girded for data expected to show the U.S. economy at its weakest in 26 years last quarter. * S&P 500 futures fell 7.90 points to 834.80, below the 840 technical level that traders had been watching for, and below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. * Dow Jones ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures extend losses, GDP awaited" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642