* Futures flat ahead of shortened-session * Investors await jobless claims, consumer spending data * Europe, Asia stocks lower * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks headed for a flat open on Wednesday, with futures little changed ahead of an abbreviated holiday session, as investors awaited data to gauge the extent of deterioration in the economy. Government reports later on Wednesday include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures flat ahead of economic data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.