* GDP on tap, seen growing 3.5 pct in Q4 * Ford tumbles after results, weighs on GM * Dow could notch ninth straight week of gains * Futures: Dow 4 pts, S&P down 0.5 pt, Nasdaq up 2.75 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Adds quote, updates prices) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, with the Dow on track for a ninth straight week of gains, as investors awaited a key reading on economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures flat ahead of GDP data, Ford sinks early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642