* Home price index, Q3 GDP data, consumer confidence eyed * Treasury's Paulson to unveil consumer credit plan * General Motors' loss view widened at JPMorgan * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Tuesday as caution before economic reports offset hopes that government plans to stimulate lending and revive growth will help avert a deep economic downturn. U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures flat as caution offsets stimulus bets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642