By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday before data that could show whether the economy was headed into a recession and a Federal Reserve decision on interest rates. In company news, Citigroup Inc fell 3.5 percent before the bell after the bank's surprise plan to raise $3 billion to bolster its balance sheet by selling stock, thereby diluting current shareholders' investment. But tempering the worries was a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures flat before GDP, Fed; GM gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.