* DuPont revenues beat expectations, Verizon hit by Sandy losses * Google and Texas Instruments to report late on Tuesday * U.S. shares of RIM surge in premarket after CEO comments * Obama begins second term, outlines aggressive agenda * Futures: Dow down 18 pts, S&P down 1.4 pt, Nasdaq up 1.25 pt By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a flat open on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures imply flat open at 5-year highs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642