* Traders looking for "compression effect" after closure * Day marks end of fiscal year for many mutual funds * Ford rallies after results posted during closure * Futures up: Dow 56 pts, S&P 6.4 pts, Nasdaq 2.25 pts By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday as equity markets reopened after a damaging storm in the U.S. Northeast forced a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures imply higher open after historic closure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642