* GDP data on tap, economy seen growing 3.5 pct in Q4 * Results from Ford, Chevron also scheduled * Dow could notch ninth straight week of gains * Futures up: Dow 11 pts, S&P 0.1 pt, Nasdaq 2.75 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, a day after equities hit a new 29-month high, as investors awaited a key reading on economic growth. * U.S. gross domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of GDP data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.