* S&P 500 ends eight-day rally, but stays above 1,500 * Ford, Pfizer up in premarket after posting results * Consumer confidence, Case/Shiller data on tap * Futures down: Dow 30 pts, S&P 5.2 pts, Nasdaq 9.5 pts By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged lower on Tuesday as investors took profits following an extended rally and waited for earnings and data on consumer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures lower; Ford volatile in premarket" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642