* Initial jobless claims fall, but not as much as expected * Durable goods rise less than forecast in December * P&G, AT&T, 3M and Ford report results * Futures: Dow up 46 pts, S&P up 2.9 pts, Nasdaq off 2 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Adds jobless claims and durable goods data) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Dow and S&P 500 stock index futures rose on Thursday in the wake of the President Barack Obama's State of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures point to higher open, though data weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642