* S&P 500 ends eight-day rally, but stays above 1,500 * Yahoo rises after results, Ford shares volatile * Futures down: Dow 20 pts, S&P 3.9 pts, Nasdaq 5.25 pts By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to slight losses at the open on Tuesday as investors took profits following an extended rally and looked for confirmation the gains could continue. Equities have been on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures point to modest losses, Ford drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.