* Obama says job creation top priority * P&G, AT&T, 3M and Ford report results * Jobless claims and durable goods data on tap * Futures up: Dow 46 pts, S&P 4.7 pts, Nasdaq 7 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Adds quote and detail on corporate earnings) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose on Thursday in the wake of President Barack Obama's State of the Union speech, which had no new plans to tighten ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures rise after Obama speech, P&G, AT&T results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.