* Banks rise on positive developments in Europe * Round of economic data on tap * Futures up: S&P 7.10 points, Dow 66, Nasdaq 11.50 * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday as positive developments in European financials helped bank shares and investors hoped the day's data will boost sentiment that the slump is moderating. The broad S&P 500 was on track to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures rise on economic, bank hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.