* S&P 500 futures above fair value * Raft of housing data on tap * Crude oil price drops $2 By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Aug 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Tuesday after Monday's steep drop as the price of oil fell below $114. Oil fell $2 as the U.S. dollar strengthened, countering concern that Hurricane Gustav could threaten oil installations in the Gulf of Mexico. The decline in the price of oil will likely give a boost to companies particularly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures rise as oil drops, housing data on tap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642