* GDP grows slightly less than expected in Q4 * Dow could notch ninth straight week of gains * Ford shares sink after results, weighing on GM * Futures: Dow off 4 pts, S&P up 0.7 pt, Nasdaq up 3.75 * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates with GDP data and Chevron results) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Friday as data showed the economic expansion gathered speed in the fourth quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures show flat open after GDP data, Ford drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642