By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose on Friday after Oracle Corp. and Nike Inc. reported financial results that topped forecasts, but volatility was likely to be high. Shares of Nike, the world's largest athletic shoe and apparel maker, rose 2.7 percent in Europe after it posted a quarterly net profit that topped Wall Street's targets with help from a tax benefit and weak dollar. Oracle shares rose 1.2 percent after the bell on Thursday after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures signal higher open, Oracle and Nike gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.