* GM lifted by Fed action on GMAC * S&P 500 futures up 7 points * Investors may consider bargain-hunting For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 26 (Reuters) - U.S stocks futures rose on Friday as General Motors . shares rallied in pre-market trade, lifted by the move to turn affiliate GMAC into a bank holding company. GMAC LLC, the financing arm of General Motors won Federal Reserve approval on Wednesday to become a bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures up slightly as investors eye GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642