* S&P 500 ends eight-day rally, but stays above 1,500 * Ford, Pfizer up in premarket after posting results * Consumer confidence, Case/Shiller data on tap * Futures down: Dow 2 pts, S&P 5.3 pts, Nasdaq 9.5 pts By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged lower on Tuesday as investors looked to take profits following an extended rally and as they waited an onslaught of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures tick lower, but Ford, Pfizer rise early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.