(Updates with reaction to ADP jobs data) NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures briefly turned positive, but remained broadly in a tight range, following the release of April's ADP National Employment Report that showed surprise strength in the labor market. S&P 500 futures rose 0.4 points, and were about even with fair value, a formula to evaluate pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures turn positive after ADP jobs data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642