* Decision delayed on Greece loans * Moody's threatens to cut Italy's credit rating * Futures down; S&P 7 pts, Dow 64 pts, Nasdaq 10.75 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Adds quote, byline) By Angela Moon NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures fell on Monday as a delay in emergency loans to Greece and a possible downgrade of Italy's credit rating rekindled fears about the euro zone debt crisis, pushing investors out of riskier assets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures weighed down by Greece loan delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.