(Updates to late afternoon) By Vivian Chu NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. blue chips rose while the Nasdaq strayed close to unchanged on Tuesday, as concerns about higher gasoline prices and interest rates offset positive earnings from companies like Lockheed Martin Corp. and several encouraging economic reports. ExxonMobil and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. were the biggest contributors to the Standard & Poor's 500 gains, while International Business Machines Corp. supported the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks gain on strong confidence data, earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642