* GM, energy stocks lift Dow * Retailers hoping to salvage weak holiday season * Dow up 0.4 pct, S&P up 0.2 pct, Nasdaq up 0.03 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to mid-morning) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 26 (Reuters) - U.S stocks rose on Friday as General Motors shares rallied on news its GMAC affiliate qualified to be a bank holding company while energy stocks got a boost from a rise in oil prices. GMAC LLC, the financing arm of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-GMAC decision, energy stocks lift Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642