* Germany demands new measures from Greece * DuPont, Ford post better-than-expected profits * Case/Shiller, consumer confidence data due * Futures down: Dow 28 pts, S&P 500 4.3 pts, Nasdaq 8.5 * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates prices, adds quotes) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures fell on Tuesday after Germany demanded new austerity measures from Greece and ahead of congressional testimony from Goldman Sachs' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Greece, Goldman sink futures; DuPont, Ford top view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.