(Updates to midmorning) By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose slightly on Monday as strong earnings from Exxon Mobil Corp. boosted the energy sector, but investors were cautious before a Federal Reserve meeting on Tuesday that is expected to leave interest rates higher. Exxon, the biggest publicly traded oil company, reported a surge in quarterly profit, capping a year of record earnings. [ID:nN30266440] Shares of Exxon, a component of the Dow Jones industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks up, helped by energy sector; Fed eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.