(Adds new quote, updates prices) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks headed for a higher opening on Wednesday, helped by news of a $22.5 billion share repurchase plan from Home Depot Inc. and investment bank Morgan Stanley's stronger-than-expected profit. Shares of Home Depot, a component of the Dow Jones industrial average , were up 5.7 percent in electronic trade, while Morgan Stanley's stock rose 2 percent. The home improvement chain announced its share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Higher open eyed on Home Depot, Morgan Stanley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.