* Fed announces plan to support consumer lending * U.S. economy shrinks more than earlier thought * Retail, financial shares gain before the bell * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Recasts first paragraph, updates prices) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks headed for a sharply higher open on Tuesday after the Federal Reserve announced a program to bolster consumer lending, adding to optimism about government efforts aimed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Higher open seen on Fed's lending boost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642