* Oil rises above $40 a barrel on tensions in the Mideast * Kuwait ends deal to form joint venture with Dow Chemical * Trading expected to be light through holiday week (Adds details) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set for a flat to higher open on Monday with energy shares poised to benefit from a jump in oil prices in the wake of escalating political tensions in the Middle East. Oil prices rose to more than $40 per barrel, while the price of gold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Index futures up as oil rises on Israeli attacks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642