(Updates with GM news) NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks cut gains but remained higher on Monday after an auto workers' union official said members had begun a strike against General Motors Corp. , whose shares had earlier boosted the Dow industrials. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 24.47 points, or 0.18 percent, at 13,844.66. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 1.26 points, or 0.08 percent, at 1,527.01. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 16.15 points, or 0.60 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Indexes cut gains as GM workers strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.