(Updates to early morning) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday as news pointing to more upheaval in housing and warnings from two major retailers fueled concerns about the economy's health and the outlook for profits. Shares of homebuilders were among the top losers after Lennar Corp. reported a third-quarter loss, its biggest ever, and a report showed further deterioration in prices of existing single-family homes in 20 major U.S. cities. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Indexes drop as housing spurs economic worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.