(Updates to show Nasdaq turning negative) NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq composite stock index fell and the Dow and S&P 500 gauges pared gains on Tuesday after American Home Mortgage Investment Corp., said it can't fund home loans and may have to liquidate. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 33.73 points, or 0.25 percent, at 13,392.04. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 3.38 points, or 0.23 percent, at 1,477.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 2.86 points, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Indexes pare gains after news from home lender" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.