(Updates with early afternoon) By Denise Duclaux NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Stocks jumped in heavy trading on Friday, leading the Dow and the S&P 500 toward their eighth straight session of gains as investor hopes swell for a swift war and rumors swirl that Saddam Hussein is dead. "The market is certainly reacting very positively to all the stories that emanate from Iraq," said Charles White, president of investment firm Avatar Associates. "As long as the military continues to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks jump, leading Dow, S&P to 8th up day" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642