(Adds earnings news from Lockheed, early stock action by ImClone) By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks look set to open near the unchanged mark on Tuesday as investors weigh generally good corporate profits with worries over interest rates and lurking security fears. Early on Tuesday, Dow component DuPont Co. , defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp. and drugmaker ImClone Systems Inc. all posted better profit, contributing to what is turning out to be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks likely to open flat, earnings shine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642