(Updates to show stocks adding to gains) NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to gains on Wednesday after a report that Bear Stearns Cos was in talks with several outside investors, including Warren Buffett, to sell as much as 20 percent of the firm. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 125.43 points, or 0.91 percent, at 13,904.08. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 11.56 points, or 0.76 percent, at 1,528.77. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 18.31 points, or 0.68 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market adds to gains after Bear Stearns report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.