(Updates to late afternoon, adds byline) By Caroline Valetkevitch NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks gained on Friday, putting the Dow and S&P on track for their best week since March, after stronger-than-expected results from software maker Oracle Corp helped the profit picture for technology. Oracle's shares rose nearly 5 percent to $22.06 on Nasdaq after its earnings and revenue topped analysts' estimates and Citigroup and UBS raised their price targets on the stock of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market up after Oracle's results beat Street's view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.