* Dow Chemical, Kuwait deal collapses * Large-cap tech companies drag down Nasdaq * Oil rises above $40 per barrel on Middle East conflict * Dow, S&P off 0.4 pct, Nasdaq off 1.3 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]. (Adds context to Dow index) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Wall Street slid on Monday after Kuwait pulled out of a joint venture with Dow Chemical due to the deepening global recession, threatening Dow's planned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market falls on Dow Chemical news, economic worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642