(Updates to midday) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed on Thursday as higher crude oil prices lifted shares of energy companies, but economic reports sent mixed signals about the economy's health. Shares of oil company Exxon Mobil Corp. and Schlumberger Ltd , the world's largest oil service company, were among the biggest advancers on the S&P 500, while big manufacturers such as Caterpillar Inc. and 3M Co. underpinned the Dow. Data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market flat on mixed data; energy shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642