* Fed likely to stay with policy of ease * Energy shares down after EIA inventory data * Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P 500 flat, Nasdaq up 0.1 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to early afternoon) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed on Wednesday before a statement from the Federal Reserve on interest rate policy later on Wednesday. Trading was subdued, with investors focused on whether the central bank will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market flat before Wednesday's Fed statement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.