* Market rises ahead of expected Fed interest rate cut * Credit market shows signs of further thawing * Energy stocks up on higher oil; airlines and P&G lower * Dow up 0.7 pct, Nasdaq up 0.9 pct, S&P 500 up 0.6 pct (Updates to early afternoon) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose in choppy trading on Wednesday, helped by reassuring news about merger talks between General Motors Corp and Chrysler and widespread expectations for a sharp cut in U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market rises on deep rate cut bets, GM news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.