(Updates to afternoon, adds byline) By Caroline Valetkevitch NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks gained on Friday as stronger-than-expected results from software maker Oracle Corp and Nike Inc brightened the profit outlook. Oracle's shares rose 4.1 percent to $21.91 on Nasdaq after its earnings and revenue topped analysts' estimates and Citigroup and UBS raised their price targets on the stock of the world's third-largest software maker. For details, see [ID:nN20450992]. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Market rises as earnings beat foreasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.