* Ford shares sink after results, weigh on GM * Economy grows 3.2 pct in Q4, helped by consumer spending * Dow could notch ninth straight week of gains * Indexes down: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 1.2 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to with Nasdaq trading details) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Friday as weak corporate results, including Ford's, offset data showing the U.S. economic expansion gathered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Markets drop on weak earnings, Nasdaq down 1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.