* Initial jobless claims higher than expected * Durable goods rise less than forecast in December * Outlooks from Motorola and Qualcomm hit tech shares * Indexes down: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 1.3 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to market open) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Thursday after weaker-than-expected data on durable goods and jobless claims fueled uncertainty about the economy's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Markets fall on data, but P&G results limit losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.