* Stocks point to flat opening * Jobless claims, spending data confirm grim outlook * Wal-Mart settles wage lawsuits * Europe, Asia stocks lower * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks headed for a flat open on Wednesday, with futures little changed ahead of an abbreviated holiday session, as investors digested a mixed bag of data to gauge the extent of deterioration in the economy. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Markets point to flat open after economic data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642