* Dow Chemical's profit beats estimates, stock soars * Chrysler files bankruptcy * Initial jobless claims fall, continuing claims rise * Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to early afternoon, changes byline) By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq rose on Thursday while the Dow industrials and S&P 500 declined as upbeat corporate profits and reassuring job market data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Nasdaq up on earnings but Chrysler hits Dow, S&P 500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.