(Updates to show Nasdaq falling 1 percent) NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq dropped 1 percent in late trading on Tuesday, led by declines in Apple Inc. . Other indexes also extended losses late amid escalating worries about the subprime mortage market. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 100.07 points, or 0.75 percent, at 13,258.24. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 13.54 points, or 0.92 percent, at 1,460.37. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 28.51 points, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Nasdaq falls 1 percent; Apple leads decliners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.