(Updates with market open) NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened higher on Friday, lifted by positive news from the technology sector, including higher-than-expected results from software maker Oracle Corp. and a stock buyback from Texas Instruments Inc . The Dow Jones industrial average was up 41.38 points, or 0.30 percent, at 13,808.08. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 5.98 points, or 0.39 percent, at 1,524.73. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 16.35 points, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Oracle boosts tech as shares open higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.